part1


part2






口白 in part1

城市只剩孤獨時
When there is nothing but loneliness in the city.

愛情難以走入心底 輕易說出告別
It's hard to let love go deeply into the hearts, but it's easy to say goodbye.


這是座哭泣的城市 我將找回妳哀傷的眼淚
Here is a city of Tears, and I will trace back the tear stains from your sorrow.


答應我,離開的時候,記住末日的景象,還有我們不悔的愛情。
Promise me. When you leaving, don't forget the scene of the doom, and our faithful love.


妳...還好吧?
Are you.alright?
第一次相遇的時候,她已經快醉了。
The first time we met, she was almost drunk.


我叫蕾,以後我在這就靠你照顧了。
I'm Lei, nice to meet you.


她說,來這個陌生的城市,她很開心 ,就多喝了幾杯。
She said she was glad to come to this strange city, then she had few more cups.


這個酒很好喝。
The wine is fabulous.
你不是攝影師嗎?為什麼都不帶相機啊?
Aren't you a photographer? Why don't you bring a camera with you?
聽說你離開報社了,為什麼?
I heard you left that newspaper, why?


是該離開的時候。
It was time to leave.
她是個作家,正在寫一個關於末日的愛情故事,希望能在這裡得到一些孤獨的靈感。
She is a writer. She was writing a love story about the doom, hoping she could get some inspiration about loneliness.


為什麼我覺得你的眼神,有點孤獨的感覺?
How come I always feel the loneliness released from your eyes?


我叫信,是攝影師。一年前離開報社。
I'm Shin, a photographer. I left the newspaper a year age.
以前報社的老朋友打來,希望我多照顧她,帶她認識這個新城市。
An old friend from the editorial department let her come to me, asking me to take care of her,
And help her get familiar with this city.


妳醉了,我送妳回飯店。
You're drunk. Let me send you to your place.

她醉了,我送她回到房間。
She was drunk, and I sent her back to her room.
或許是很久沒那麼開心了,她讓我有一種很熟悉的感覺。我忽然想起了潔。
I had a familiar feeling when we had a great time together.
It reminded me another girl, Jei.


喂,是我。
Hey, this is me.


她覺得書中的男主角,個性跟我很相似,同樣有種孤獨的特質。
She found the actor In her novel had the quality of loneliness like me.


我們約在飄著落葉的街道。這一刻,才是我們真正的自我介紹。
we met on the street where the leaves floating in the air. Thats the moment we officially introduced ourselves to each other.

那天,我真的真的很開心。
That day was really very great.


你覺得孤獨是什麼?
How do you feel about the loneliness?

回不到快樂的過去,就是孤獨。
When you can't go back to the happiness you used to have, you feel alone.

什麼會讓人孤獨呢?
Why that made people lonely?

來不及的告別。
To late to say goodbye.

你怕孤獨嗎?
And are you afraid?

孤獨它不可怕,但他是破碎的,會在你身邊四處蔓延。
It's not scary, but will spread around you.

我就不怕孤獨,其實我覺得孤獨是天生的,由基因造成的,你要把什麼事情都想的
很明白了,就沒有什麼孤獨了。
I'm totally not afraid of loneliness. In fact, I think everyone was born to be alone. if you don't get into a blind alley, you won't feel lonely at all.

嗯,很有趣。但,我還是孤獨的。
Well, thats an interesting point. However, I am still lonely.


小說裡的男女主角,開始有了溫度,在迷失的城市裡,慢慢尋找出口。
There began some chemistry between the couple in the story. They found their way in the lost ctity.


我很喜歡這裡,帶妳來看看,希望對妳的寫作靈感有幫助。我稱這裡為「哭泣城市」。
Heres my favorite place, which I call it the Crying City. Hope you can get some inspiration for your story here.


口白 in part2

風吹過時,
When the wind blew,
整座城市發出的聲音,聽起來格外悲淒。
the sound from the city sounded especially sorrowful.
哭泣城市,存在每一個人內心角落,
Theres a Crying city deep into everyones heart.
悲傷,像是有生命一般,
Sorrow seems to have life

不斷不斷擴大,
it keeps expanding
引出過去痛苦的記憶,
and leading into the painful memories in the past
堆成這整座哭泣城市。
Building this Crying City.


城市沒有哭泣,就沒有生命;故事要有起伏才會精彩。如果生命沒有孤獨,快樂就失去了意 義。
A city without tears makes itself lifeless. A fantastic story composed of rise and fall. Loneliness and happiness exist at the same time relatively in Life.

哭泣城市也讓寂寞升溫,迷失對愛情應有的堅定,甚至脆弱的不堪一擊。
Being in the Crying City deepens the loneliness, losing the faith in Love, which is so frangible that even cant stand any hit.


我還是忘不了潔的一切。 她已是我生活裡揮不去的影像。
I still cant erase everything about Jei from my mind. She has been a part of my life.

她想看看我的攝影作品,我帶她參觀我的工作室。
She wanted to see my work. I took her to visit my studio, and she asked something about the techniques and terms of photography.

這時房間突然變得很寂靜
Suddenly, it became silent in the room.
孤獨隨即消失,回憶卻開始浮現。
The loneliness disappeared immediately. Memories started to rise before my mind.


那幾天,我繼續陪她寫作。
Those days, I kept company with her for the story.

我很喜歡透過相機,凝視她寫作的樣子,像是尋回遺失已久的記憶。
I really liked watching her through the lens. Watching her writing reminds me the memories which has been lost for a long time.
我又看見潔的笑容。
Through the piece of glass, I saw the familiar smiles, Jei.


在我開始要離開痛苦的時候,蕾她要走了。
Just when I stop feeling the pain, Lei is leaving.


總編打電話過來,就要截稿了。
My Chief editor called me and said the deadline is coming.
明天我就要離開了。
I am going to leave tomorrow.


她像一個天使,突然降臨,讓我措手不及。
Suddenly, she falls into my life like an angel. I was caught unawares.


這次的小說寫得很順利,差不多就要結束了。
This time things go smoothly, and its almost done.
只是,我還不知道該怎樣結局。
However, I havent decided the ending.

這些天我一直在想,我們之間,是錯覺,還是真正的愛情?
I've been thinking these days. What between us is illusion, or true love?
我卻始終解不開謎一樣的你。
I can't still uncover your mystery.

有時候我想,可能是留在陌生的城市,特別需要被保護的感覺。
Sometimes I think when I am staying in an alien city, maybe its because I need more protection.

不過,我開始希望我的小說,能有一個喜劇的結局。
But now I do hope my story can be ended up with a happy closure.


屬於悲劇的小說,變成喜劇收場,過程未必流暢,讀者也不見得熱烈期待。
但是我試著讓結局改變,如果不會更好,至少也留下完美的伏筆。
The plots of tragic novels ended up with a happy ending may not be fluent and smooth, and the readers may not be enthusiastic to the story.
Nevertheless, I try to change the ending. If it doesnt get better, at least Ill leave a perfect foreshadow.


孤獨是屬於悲劇世界的,我也是哭泣城市的一部份。
The loneliness belongs to the tragedy, and I am also a part of the Crying City.


我們還會再相遇嗎?還是,我們的關係,止於這本小說的章節?
Will we see each other again? Or, our relationship only ends in the chapter of the story?

........我沒辦法回答。
I don't know what to say.

今晚我在餐廳等你,我會把結局寫完,讓你成為第一個讀者。
I will wait for you in the restaurant tonight. You can be the first one to read when I finish my book.


口白 in part3

承諾是很沈重的包袱,尤其是在哭泣的城市裡。
Promises are heavy burdens, especially in the Crying City.

無法預知的離去,是宿命,承諾又是什麼。
The unpredictable separation is the fate. What of Commitment is?

一切都是那麼模糊,我很想再度恢復自己。
Everything is so vague. And I really want to go back to who I am.

從潔開始不笑的時候,也是我放棄相機的時候。
The moment Jei give up being happy, I stop photography.

我選擇放棄,我不能和你走入故事的結局。因為,孤獨是會傳遞的。
I chose to give up, for the loneliness spread like disease. There's no full stop for our story.


我決定讓故事的結局,還給悲劇。劇中的主角在哭泣城市中相戀,也在城市中毀滅。
I chose to let the story have a tragic ending.
The couple fall in love in the Crying City, and also destroy themselves there.

告別後,末日將至,愛情瞬間燃燒,只留下不熄滅的對白,和炙熱的淚光。
After we set apart, and the doom is coming. Love burns up in the twinkling of an eye, leaving only the eteranl words and burning tears.

兩人的毀滅,象徵一切重生。
Their doom symbolizes their rebirth.

也許對走不出這座城市的人來說,只有面對絕望,才能真正獲得解脫。
For the people who get lost in the city, the only way to set them free is to face the despair.


她決定的結局,是徹底的絕望。
The ending she decided is completely despairing.


故事的最後,哭泣城市化為灰燼,回到原點;
In the end of the story, the Crying City turns to the dust; everything goes back to the beginning.

火車就要開了,但他還是沒來,面對我們之間的結局。
The train is leaving, but he still doesnt show up to face the ending between us.

我突然了解孤獨的意義。
All of a sudden, I realize the meaning of loneliness.

原來,孤獨不是與生俱來,而是從愛上的那一刻開始。
We are not burn to be lonely. We feel lonely the moment we fall in love.


因為無法承受再次失去,所以逃避。
For I cant stand losing again, I evade from loving you.

妳的出現,我終於有勇氣面對。
Until I met you, I finally got the courage to face the pain of the past.

我想讓悲劇留在書中結局,我要改寫我們的故事。
I want to end the tragedy just in the book, and rewrite our story.

告別孤獨,不再置身事外。
Being away from the loneliness, and being together with you forever.


一個月後,我的新書發行了,書名叫作-[哭泣城市]。
A month later, my new novel published, called The Crying City.


--轉載自bouncebill@YouTube
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    cys 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()